Shareholder Information

SunriseMezz shareholder structure presents great diversity. The total number of the Company’s common shareholders was approximately 13,100 in December 2022. The total outstanding common shares of the company amount to 178,623,895 of a nominal value €0.14 each. The Hellenic Financial Stability Fund held 27% of the outstanding common shares and the remaining 73% was held by the private sector and in particular 45% were legal entities and 28% individuals.

The common shareholder structure of SunriseMezz was as follows:

Based on notification received from the investor, for which the investment community was informed by SunriseMezz with a relevant corporate announcement.